Request an Occupational Therapy Right Now
Defined as any activity that’s important for the person & has therapeutic worth. As an example, play is that the main therapeutic medium utilized by activity expert for kids. Occupations embrace physical, cognitive, psychological & emotional aspects of the person.
We are the best in Occupational Therapy
About our Occupational Therapy Services
Occupations include Physical, Cognitive, Psychological & Emotional aspects of the person
- Defined as any activity that is meaningful for the person & has therapeutic value. For example, play is the main therapeutic medium used by occupational therapist for children. Occupations include physical, cognitive, psychological & emotional aspects of the person.
- Help persons of all ages achieve or regain ability to function independently in their home, school, work & community.
- Maximize person’s ability to participate in any desired occupation by remediating or compensating for deficits in any of performance skills required for performing this occupation
- Global developmental delays
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD)
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Rett’s Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Administrating comprehensive screening tools
- Conducting specific assessment as needed that can target:
- Play skills
- School readiness assessment
- Cognitive and perceptual assessment
- Hand function and fine motor assessment
- Pre-writing and writing assessment
- Activity of daily living skills assessment
- Providing annual intervention sessions to promote:
- Age appropriate play skills
- Cognitive and perceptual skills
- Physical skills, including gross and fine motor skills
- Academic skills (pre-writing and writing skills)
- Independence in performing activities of daily living
- Social participation and interaction through group therap
- Providing home programs and family education.
- Working with a preschooler with Down Syndrome on fine-motor skills.
- Teaching a 5 years old child with autism on problem solving strategies.
- Helping a child with global developmental delays improve his motor planning skills needed for his daily living activities.
- Promoting essential prewriting skills for a child with learning disabilities through different play activities
How it works
Take a Few Easy Steps
Speech and Language Therapy