Occupation: Speech, language and swallowing therapist
Credentials: Bachelor’s degree from Kuwait University
– Work with hearing impairment, Down syndrome, CP, late talkers, stuttering, articulation, ADHD, communication disorders, delayed speech and language, stroke patients, and feeding and swallowing problems (Pediatrics/Adult) (2018).
– Observation sessions in SADA center (2018).
– Have a training course (Professional Practice 1) in Al-Raja School for deafness (2017).
– Have a training course (Professional Practice 2) in Salem Al-Ali center (2018).
– Have a training course (Internship) in Muhammad Ismail AL-Ghanim School for Down syndrome (2018).
– Participate in research with Dr. Sana Al-Bustan related to voice problems in 2016.
– Participate in research with Dr. Fauziya Abdullah related to Narrative in 2015.
– Employee in Physical and Medicine Rehabilitation Hospital (2019).
– Worked in Al-Amiri Hospital with stroke unit (2021).
Biography And Personal Experience :
Manar is a speech, language and swallowing therapist from Kuwait. Has experience working with adults and pediatrics. Had the chance to work in Al Ameeri hospital working with the Stroke unit providing diagnosis, treatment, and, intervention for adults. Worked on a project about ( Stuttering Severity Instrument – Fourth Edition (SSI-4)) (2018). Has experience working in hospitals and special needs schools.